For using Amazonbetting.com ("CONDITIONS")
1.1 We reserve the right to withdraw the Product or elements of the Product at any time, and will not be liable to you as a result of any such action.
1.2 If any part of these Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from these Conditions and shall not effect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of these Conditions.
1.3 No waiver by us of any of these Conditions shall be construed as a waiver of any preceding or succeeding breach of any of these Conditions.
1.4 Nothing in these Conditions shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership or any other form of joint enterprise between you and us.
1.5 These Conditions contain the entire agreement between you and us relating to the Product. You confirm that, in agreeing to accept these Conditions, you have not relied on any representation save insofar as the same has expressly been made a representation in these Conditions. You agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any misrepresentation which has not become a term of these Conditions save that your agreement shall not apply in respect of any fraudulent or negligent misrepresentation whether or not such term has become a term of these Conditions.
2. COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS
The Product may be used only for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the Product and any bets placed on or via the Product.
3. NO WARRANTY
3.1 We will endeavor to provide the Product using our reasonable skill and care. We make no further warranty or representation, whether express or implied, in relation to the Product. All implied warranties or conditions of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose, completeness or accuracy are hereby excluded.
3.2 We make no warranty that the Product will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the amazonbetting.com web-site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the materials or as to results or the accuracy of any information obtained by you through the Product.
3.3 In the event of systems or communications errors relating to the generation of random numbers, bet settlement or other element of the Product, we will not be liable to you as a result of any such errors and we reserve the right to void all bets on the draws in question.
4. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
4.1 You agree that your use of the Product is at your sole risk.
4.2 We shall not be liable in contract, tort, negligence, or otherwise, for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from or in any way connected with your use of the Product, whether direct or indirect, including, without limitation, damage for loss of business, loss of profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary or consequential loss (even where we have been notified by you of the possibility of such loss or damage).
4.3 We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Product and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to, suspension of or discontinuance of the Product.
You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of the Conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of the Product or use by any other person accessing the Product using your user identification.
6.1 We may terminate your account (including your username and password) if we believe that you have breached any of these Conditions or acted in a manner inconsistent with the spirit of any of them or for any reason we discontinue providing the Product.
6.2 You acknowledge that we do not have to give you prior notice of any such termination.
7. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
7.1 You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the amazonbetting.com betting service shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us or our licensors.
7.2 You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the amazonbetting.com web-site and provided as part of the Product is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may download such material and content onto only one computer hard drive for such purpose. Any other use of such material and content is strictly prohibited. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit, tamper with or create derivative works of such material and content.
8. REGISTRATION/BETTING ACCOUNT
8.1. The company reserves the right to rectify obvious errors when preparing account balances. The company will inform the respective users of the corrections immediately.
8.2. The company reserves the right to exclude users with false particulars from participating in the games offered and to refuse them the payment of any winnings. On the company's request, the user is obliged to produce an official document showing his photo, proving his identity (a passport copy, driver's licence or identity card).
8.3. Every user may hold only one account. Users already registered are not allowed to register as new users under another name or with another e-mail address. If a user violates this rule, the company is entitled to cancel any bets placed as well as to cancel any FreeBets booked into the respective account.
8.4. . In case of suspected manipulations or fraud, and in case of any violation of these Terms and Conditions, in particular the multiple simultaneous participation in games and the opening of several accounts, the company may exclude the respective user from placing further bets and from participating in other games. Any criminal or suspicious activities may be reported to the appropriate authorities. In such a case, the company will pay the user any real money balance in his betting account after deducting a handling charge of 10%, provided that this has been acquired in a lawful manner. FreeBets or winnings that may have resulted from FreeBets, which were not acquired in a lawful manner, will be void.
8.5. Each client is allowed only one account number and only one account may use the same IP address and computer.
You are allowed ONLY ONE ACCOUNT per person, family, household, address, email address, telephone number, debit/ credit account number and shared computer e.g. school, public library or workplace. If you have more than one account, all winnings and bonuses will be VOID, accounts suspended and closed.
Amazon Betting will act as the final arbitrator or any dispute involving Amazon Betting and any other party.
However should any dispute not be resolved to your satisfaction you have the right to file a complaint with the SLA or any other local authority of Seychelles.
8.6 YOUR OBLIGATION AS A PLAYER
8.6.1. You hereby declare and warrant that:
8.6.2. You are over 18 years of age or such higher minimum legal age of majority as stipulated if the jurisdiction of your residence and, under the laws applicable to you, legally allowed to participate in the Games offered on the Website.
8.6.3. You participate in the Games strictly in your personal non- professional capacity for recreational and entertainment reasons only;
8.6.4. You participate in the Games on your own behalf and not on behalf of any other person;
8.6.5. . All information that You provide to Amazon Betting during the term of validity of this agreement is true, complete, and correct, and that You shall immediately notify Amazon Betting of any change of such information;
8.6.6. You are solely responsible for reporting and accounting for any taxes applicable to You under relevant laws for any winnings that You receive from Amazon Betting;
8.6.7. All money that You deposit into Your Gaming Account are not tainted with any illegality and, in particular, do not originate form any illegal activity or source;
8.6.8. You understand that by participating in the Games you take the risk of losing money deposited into Your Gaming Account;
9. PAYMENT METHODS
9.1. The company reserves the right to charge a handling fee for any transaction made. Any handling fee - if applicable - will be billed to the respective user during the course of the transaction. For complete information about current handling fees applicable to all payment methods available in your country, please check the Deposits/Outpayments page on the Help page transaction section
10. BETTING LIMIT
10.1. . Winning limit for bets with real money is as follows: The weekly winning limit for each user and week (Monday 0 hours till Sunday 24 hours Central European Time) is as follows: SCR 300.000. The maximum bet is SCR50,000. Maximum payout per ticket, per person per day is limited to SCR300,000.
10.2. . If it turns out that a user has opened several accounts and has placed the same bet on them contrary to the General Terms and Conditions, the winning limit applies to the total of the winnings gained from these bets. Amazon betting also reserves the right to cancel all bets should it have proof or deliberate attempted fraud and refund the clients bets without any winning payments.
10.3 The Website is designed for amusement purposes and for personal use. If you have ever been diagnosed with any form of compulsive gambling disorder, you are prohibited from participating in any real money games at the Websites. If you feel that you have a problem with compulsive or habitual gambling, please seek professional help, and avoid this, and any other gambling site. The Website supports responsible gaming.
10.4. You may limit your spending on the Website by setting your own limits. To set a deposit limit simply contact the Website's support staff.
11. PAYING OUT
11.1. Before the first outpayment of a real money credit balance from a betting account, the user must send a complete and legible copy of an official document showing his photo, proving his identity. With this copy of the official document, the company will check the personal data during registration (in particular the name and the date of birth). In case of discrepancies, the bets placed by the user will be cancelled and winnings will not be paid out to the user, unless the user proves his right to the balance on his betting account in another way. If it turns out that a user has opened several accounts deliberately, the company may refuse the payment of balances on these accounts and will refund only the users deposits.
11.2. Members of groups of players must regulate their legal relationships exclusively amongst themselves. The payment of winnings will only be effected in the name of the respective account holder.
11.3. The company reserves the right to change the payment method in individual cases
11.4 Dormant Gaming Accounts
A Dormant Account shall mean a Gaming Account that has been inactive for a period of 12(twelve) months or more ("Dormant Account"). A Dormant Player means a Player who has a Dormant Account ("Dormant Player"). We shall endeavor to return the money to the Player whose account has become Dormant and should our endeavors prove unsuccessful the monies in the Dormant Account will be given to a charity.
11.5 Your account should not be used as a banking facility and deposits should only be made with a view to using funds to place bets. You should make repeated deposits and withdrawals without commensurate bets being placed, we reserve the right to pass on to your accounts, without prior notice, any bank charges we have incurred before closing the account. In case of withdrawal of the entire amount of the deposit immediately after the payment, the Company reserves the right to charge administrative costs.
12.1. You hereby acknowledge and accept that its is necessary for Amazon Betting to collect and otherwise store Your personal data in order to allow You access and use of the Website and in order to allow You to participate in Games. You hereby acknowledge and accept that all telephone calls made by you to Amazon Betting shall be recorded for Your own protection and benefit.
12.2. The Company hereby acknowledges that in collecting Your personal details as stated in the previous provision, We are bound by the Data Protection Act. The Company will protect your personal information and respect your privacy in accordance with best business practices and applicable laws.
12.3. Amazon Betting will only use Your personal data to allow you to participate in the Games and to carry out operations relevant to Your participation in the Games.
12.4. Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties, unless such disclosure is necessary for processing of your requests in relation to Your participation in the Games or unless it is required by law. You hereby consent to such disclosures.
12.5. You have the right to access personal data held by Amazon Betting about You.
12.6. In the processing of Your Gaming Account and associated transactions, Amazon Betting may have recourse to credit rating agencies, fraud detection agencies, anti-money laundering agencies. You hereby consent to such disclosures.
12.7. In the processing of Your Gaming Account and associated transactions, AmazonBetting may have recourse to credit rating agencies, fraud detection agencies, anti-money laundering agencies. You hereby consent to such disclosures.
13. LEGAL DISPUTE
13.1. Only the original English version of all regulations is valid in any legal dispute.
13.2. Players are entitled to refer any complaint they might have to the relevant local authorities.
14. CANCELATION, TERMINATION, SUSPENSION AND BREACH (TERMS APPLICABLE TO ALL BETS)
14.1. Without restricting our ability to rely on other remedies that may be available to us, we may restrict your access to the Site, suspend or terminate your account or cancel any unmatched bets in our absolute discretion without cause at any time, including (without limitation) if:
(1.) we suspect that you are engaging in illegal, fraudulent or dishonest activity while using our site;
(2.) suspect you are breaching any term of this Agreement;
(3.) there is a technological failure;
14.2. . In relation to any cancelled or void bets, we reserve the right to take any money from your account relating to these bets or, if there are insufficient funds in your account, demand that you pay us the relevant outstanding amount relating to these bets.
14.3. On termination or suspension of your account, we reserve the right to withhold the funds in your account from you pending the determination of any investigation (including any relevant external investigation. Following the determination of any such investigation we reserve the right to seize the funds in your account should we be satisfied that you have acted in breach of this Agreement.
15. BONUS TERMS & CONDITIONS
15.1.The bonus money part of the stake taken withdrawn only subject to terms and conditions.
15.2.Bonus account money cannot be exchanged for real account balance unless the terms and conditions are met.
15.3. Bonus Account: Each Customer on the site has a Bonus Account collecting the bonus money through participation in different marketing or bonus activities of the Amazonbetting.com. The customer uses the funds from this account for bonus tickets. The winnings of the bonus ticket is equal to the total return minus the bonus amount and is transferred to the current account of the customer.
16. Amazon Betting Ltd is regulated by the Seychelles Licensing Authority.
17. These terms and conditions shall be construed in accordance with the applicable Seychelles Laws.
General Betting Terms & Conditions
KEY CONTRACTUAL TERMS
1. Once accepted a bet can only be cancelled by mutual consent unless a pricing error has occurred.
2. The placing of a bet signifies customer acceptance of the prevailing bet acceptance rules, whether or not the customer has familiarized themselves with them.
3. The management have a right to refuse the whole or any part of any bet and to amend any price offered.
4. The management shall endeavour at all times to ensure complete accuracy as regards announcing, publishing and issuing of prices and other betting related information. However, should an error occur, no responsibility will be taken and a reserve right to correct obvious errors will be enforced ("palpable error").
5. All bets accepted will be settled on the official result, unless otherwise stated.
6. Accumulator bets are not accepted where the outcome of one part of the bet contributes to the outcome of the other. Where these selections are made, the stake shall be divided equally where they clash (e.g. a SCR 10 double on Manchester United to win the match & Manchester United to win at half time and full time, would be settled as 2 x SCR 5 singles).
7. Bets on abandoned or postponed events, shall be made void unless rescheduled for the next day. Bets on postponed events or tournaments, such as a bet on a golfer or tennis player to win a tournament will stand for one full week from the original scheduled start date, after which time they will be made void. Bets on ante-post markets will stand until the event is completed or officially cancelled.
8. The home team or player is listed first in the betting offer and the away team or player is listed.
9. A handicap is the advantage given to the outsider, so as to equal out the possible outcome of event. The handicap is always added to the result of the first listed team.
10. In the event of loss, partially or complete damage of ticket, the management will not payout nor refund any bets to the customer.
11. Customers who fail to claim winnings within 60 (sixty) days from the day the ticket resulted shall forfeit the right to the payment and Amazon Betting's obligation to that customer stops on that basis with respect to that ticket.
12. In the situations where betting tickets are issued for events which have already started or finished (except for live betting) Amazon Betting reserves the right to settle these bets as x1.00.
13. All final result bet types (1, X or 2) are based on the customer being able to predict the team to score the most points at the end of regular time. In football for instance, this is after 90 minutes of play (including injury time) but not taking account of the result after extra time or penalty shootouts.
14. Live betting allows customers to bet on selected event while they are in running. Live betting may be interrupted in the course of play due to any kind of failure to follow the broadcast or for any other technical reason. All bets which are accepted until the moment of interruption are valid. Tickets can be revoked (voided) only until the moment of first odds change for the selection in question. All bets will be settled as void on matches that are abandoned / postponed / rearranged unless the match is rescheduled to play within the following calendar day of the original starting time. All bets which are concluded will be settled according to the result that was achieved at the abandoned moment. In case of palpable error,all tickets will be settled with odds offered in the general market at the time the bet was placed.
15. "Any Bet" is a form of betting where the customer suggests a bet which he wants. If the suggested game is related to some event which is not in the current offer and has not started yet, such a bet will be covered under standard betting rules. If a suggested bet is related to some event which has started at the moment of placing a bet, such a bet belongs to live betting. Where the customer suggests a bet which is not in the standard offer so long as the outcome of that bet can be measured and there is a clear source in which Amazon Betting can read the result of such a bet, the management will attempt to offer a market and a price.
16. Amazon Betting has the right to change the odds published in the offer at any moment. The odds at the moment of payment (as written on issued tickets) are valid for both, Amazon Betting and customer except in case of palpable error.
17. The Amazon Betting reserves the right to establish limitations with respect to the minimum stake, maximum stake, maximum payout per ticket and maximum payout per customer per day.
Amazon Betting reserves the right to change any of these limitations, at any moment, as well as by competition, sport and also by individual customers.
For any bets taken in error, the limits will stand.
Any group of customers who have placed the same combination of selections and management believes have been acting as a syndicate will be treated as one customer for the purpose of the above limits.
1. Minimum stake per bet is SCR 10
2. Minimum stake per combination is SCR 2
3. Maximum stake per bet is SCR 50,000
4. Maximum payout per bet is SCR 200,000
5. Maximum daily payout per customer is SCR 200,000
Find out more
Amazon Betting is Seychelles premier betting company offering various types of sports betting and similar products
We are unable to open accounts for individual residents living outside Seychelles islands
We are different!